Notes from the discussion we had in Madeira
Protocol side: Why we need to simplify the protocol
- Make it more programmable for FVM
- Simplify the storage market and make it composable
- Support exponential network growth
Side goal/quest: @Nicola we will also need to change the way how do we make deals and design the new storage market and give people on the outside a way to define their own storage market.
- How do we can get good APIs for programmers
What needs to be simplified?
there are 2 stages how we can do this simplification process:
- Stage1 - Separate the storage market and Fil + - goal here is to the abstract storage market where we will define the API that won’t change
- Stage2 -
The overall goal for the implementation is to have the modularity of the components as we build and simplify.
- The ideal state we want to have separate storage and miner actors
We will have the containers
We should also have the ability to add/receive data to sectors