Current Delivery status is:
🟢 Green - On track for launch and committed dates
Expected ship date: 2022-02-20
Notice: Status based on the following definition/rule
Delivery timeline snapshot:
- Read more: SnapDeals Timeline
@September 30, 2021 - New FIP Updates will be shared by @Kubuxu
Current development tasks - In Progress
- We are currently working on Proof implementation and making changes in the circuits in order to make Snap deals possible in the network.
Relevant issue with more details is in GitHub:
SDR Empty Sector Update Proof · Issue #1503 · filecoin-project/rust-fil-proofs
You can't perform that action at this time. You signed in with another tab or window. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. Reload to refresh your session.
- Apex optimizations will also be in focus, @jake is working on it. If we implement both Apex and bucketing of challenges, we would save over 50% time for constraints.
- Also, Bucketing allows us to have smaller proofs.
- @Kubuxu is currently working on a new version of the FIP for SnapDeal, that will add more details and share findings we have with the community.
- The team secured JP Aumasson for the External Security, who is one of the best in the field.
- We published updates to the FIP - https://github.com/filecoin-project/FIPs/blob/master/FIPS/fip-0019.md
- The bucketing challenges option we plan to use will likely enable us to have smaller proofs and save time on constraints
"Read more" and useful links:
- https://github.com/orgs/filecoin-project/projects/17 - SnapDeal development board
- SnapDeals Index page with relevant links - index page with all the major links connected to this project