February 14, 2022
- Call have happened
- Kobi basically said the current plan I am doing in DKG in SNARK
- BLS12-381 proving with BW6 might be more challenging than thought initially because of inverse EC-FFT which is needed to prove Groth16
- This is hard operation
- If that could be done that would be great
These two people are experts in the elliptic curve area & SNARK area.
A meeting will be planned for early 2022 to see ideas that can be put in practice to solve the problem.
- Can we use roots of unity inside the SNARK
- Can we use the Halo Infinite trick to open many polynomial with only 2 pairings from verifier
- Can we use the new curve from Youssef to be compatible with bls12_381