CryptoNet is a community of researchers and engineers working on designing, proving, improving the building blocks for crypto-networks to engender new capabilities across the Web 3.0 stack.
The group was founded to drive the creation of Filecoin, but it seeks to facilitate the development and incorporation of cryptographic tools to increase security and privacy of communication more broadly.
Cryptonet is a Protocol Labs, Inc. initiative.
- Cryptography: Filecoin and other Web 3.0 technologies rely on the performance and security of cryptographic primitives. Our endeavours include: Proof of Replication, Proof of SpaceTime, SNARKs, Vector Commitments, Verifiable Delay Functions, Verifiable Databases, Threshold Cryptography.
- Blockchain: We are working to advance the state of the art of generic blockchain constructions.
- Web 3.0: Our projects contribute improvements to the application layer of the Filecoin protocol and its components, including mining, repair, security, and storage. These improvements may be generalized to other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Filecoin Slack:
#fil-protocol-dev- channel ID: C032PE715N0
- Cryptonet Discord: https://discord.gg/cryptonet
- Want to contribute? Reach out!